Hello beautiful people!!!… 🙂
Today i am going to write about something that i have learnt in my life till now and i follow it too….
In today’s world, there is neck to neck competition between us but the winner is only the one who adapts in any situation.
It simply means SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST….
Here are some activities that I follow in my day to day life…
- MEDITATION- I meditate daily. I started with concentrating on my breath and controlling my thoughts for 5 mins. Slowly and gradually i can now concentrate for about 15 to 20 mins.
- POSITIVE THOUGHTS- Always think positive. Though I know that it becomes bit difficult to think positive when conditions are not in your favour but atleast you can try to think positive. Thinking positive creates an aura around you which helps you in thinking better in every possible situation.
- As we all know keeping our body fit is so important. It’s not always necessary to do strenous exercises in gym. You can simply do some exercises at home. Personally, I am not a big fan of gymming. Therefore, dancing and brisk walking for around 1 to 1.5 hrs is my daily routine.
- WATER THERAPY- This is the one practice that i never skip. As soon as i get up in the morning, before brushing i drink around 5-6 glasses of water. It has got some really amazing health benefits.
- We all believe that God exists. Remembering him and thanking him each day for whatever he has given to us would definitely make our day beautiful.
- One of the most important aspect of survival of the fittest is the time management. Your day should be planned in such a way that you have time for your daily work, your fitness regime, for your social life, for resting, for your mental health and spiritually too.
- We may face many difficulties but we always need to keep patience and keep on working hard.
- Always and always believe in yourself and be confident in whatever you do.This will automatically increase your hard work and results 10 folds.
- Always be kind to people around you. This will bring a positive impact in your nature as well as will make you a good human being.
BALANCE OF YOUR INNER PEACE
- The most important thing which I keep in my mind is to never let anyone disturb my inner peace. You will meet many people in your life who are bad at nature, whose words are disgraceful or they may discourage you or talk nonsense about you. But you need to ignore these people and their talks and never affect yourself because thinking about them will simply drain your energy.
- Yes you… the one reading my blog!!!… You have got a very beautiful smile. Always keep smiling. 🙂
So these are some of the practices that I am incorporating and have incorporated some in my daily life. These are time taking procedures but if followed regularly would definitely yield good results.
Do let me know if this blog was helpful and any more points are warm heartedly welcomed….